We are continuing to have the exhibit hall and common areas for the entire convention times open to well-mannered children. Workshops should remain a distraction-free zone.
* PLEASE READ:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- As is required of all attendees, children must wear a wristband at the convention.
- If children attend workshops with you, please sit near the back of the room—and offer children’s seats if the room becomes crowded.
- Be respectful of other attendees and the fact that workshops are recorded! Please remove any babies or children who are making any noise at all, whether happy sounds or crying.
- You and your child will be asked to leave the convention at VHE’s discretion if VHE staff determines that the child is misbehaving.